We're Open & Shipping! Shop Now!
- About Us
- Quick Order
- >Safari Ltd – FAQ
1. How do I file a claim if there is a problem with my online order through Safari Ltd®?
Please contact us online or by phone at 1-800-554-5414. Please have your order number available to expedite service.
2. How do I become a Safari Ltd® Retailer?
Please click here to create your account and join Safari Ltd® as a retailer.
3. How can I get free shipping on my domestic order?
All Domestic (USA retailers) orders that are $100 and up will receive free ground shipping. Alaska and Hawaii also qualify for free domestic shipping on orders over $100
4. What are the age recommendations for Safari Ltd® figurines?
Our products range from 18 months to 7 years. Please refer to your catalog or product page on the website for specific product recommendations.
5. How do I contact a Safari Ltd Guru®?
To contact us, please click here.
6. How can I share my product suggestions?
We encourage your suggestions on new products. We will add your suggestion to the inspiration list. Please click here to submit your suggestions.
7. What does Safari Ltd® do with my contact information?
8. Does Safari Ltd® safety test their products?
For over 30 years, our products have been laboratory tested and have met all lead safety requirements. Safari Ltd® is proud to announce that all our products are phthalate and lead free. Click here to learn more.
9. How do I file a claim for damaged or defective item?
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us. Pictures are required for all damaged or defective items.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please contact us immediately.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting Customer Care, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
10. What is the Safari MAP policy?
To protect the investment of our quality partners and the Safari Ltd® brand reputation, we have unilaterally adopted a MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY (“MAP policy”). This MAP policy prohibits resellers from advertising Safari Ltd® products below a specific price designated by Safari Ltd®. You can read more about Safari MAP policy here
11. Has Safari Ltd® gone "Green"?
Safari Ltd® supports ecologically sound practices that encourage sustainability. We believe that every business and household can contribute to the slowing down of global warming.
At Safari Ltd® we engage in green business practices by:
- Providing educational information about the fragility of the earth's ecosystems and endangered wildlife.
- Using recycled paper whenever possible to prevent useless destruction of our forests.
- Minimizing the use of paper by maintaining digital files.
- Recycling all plastics, cans and paper.
- Shutting off lights when not in use.
- Reducing excessive packaging to save trees.
- Supplying company recycled water bottles to minimize waste when staying hydrated.
12. Can I apply for retailer status if I sell on Amazon US?
Safari Ltd® has an exclusive agreement with Avalanche Brands. This agreement strictly prohibits the sale of our merchandise on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, Jet.com or any big box store website, without written approval from Safari Ltd®
13. How do I get set up on the Safari Partner Portal? How do I retrieve my login credentials?
There are a few ways you can get setup on the new B2B Portal.
1. Click on Login at the top of the B2B Portal homepage. This will direct you to the login screen. Click register an account. You will be asked to fill out all the necessary information. Once your account is approved you will receive a welcome email giving you access to the portal.
2. Reach out to your Toy Guru requesting access to the portal. You will receive an email once your account has been approved.
14. How can I look at past order history?
Click on ‘My Toolkit’ at the top of the page. This will redirect you to all your past orders.
15. What are acceptable forms of payment for orders (do we accept credit card payments)
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and Discover. If you have credit terms set up with us, you are also able to pay on account.
16. How do I work with Safari Ltd. outside of the USA?
Safari Ltd® is proud to have a world-wide network of stocking distribution partners. If you are interested in purchasing the Safari Ltd® line, please click here to find a distributor near you. If no distributor is currently in your country, please contact Safari Ltd. directly for further assistance.
17. What can I do to keep my Safari Ltd® toys looking like new?
Our products are made of ultra-durable plastic materials, but they are not invincible! To keep them in top shape, please avoid leaving our figurines to bear the elements of nature.
Storing your figurines properly will help prolong their lifespan for years to come. Ideally, all of our toys would find homes in toy chests, closets, or other storage spaces that are cool, dry, and tucked away from the elements. This will ensure that their colors stay vibrant and that they do not become warped or damaged.
Safari Ltd® animal figures and collectibles will also thrive being displayed indoors on desks, shelves, or other cool, dry locations.
18. What is the best way to clean Safari Ltd® toys?
Our toys are made of durable, flexible, non-toxic materials that can be hand-washed with a clean sponge or cloth, dish soap, and water. After rinsing, allow the toy to air-dry or gently wipe it down with a cloth towel—it should be good as new!
For a deeper cleaning, you can place our figurines securely in the top rack of your dishwasher. Remember to opt out of heat drying!
In order to avoid damaging the paint on the product, please avoid using abrasive soaps, sponges, or other cleaning tools.
Excess paint marks or light scuffs can be removed from white products with a Magic Eraser.